Zone diet is a very popular diet program created by Dr. Barry Sears. It is based on the principle that ideally each meal should be 40% carbohydrates, 30% fat, and 30% protein. The carbohydrates need to be low starch, the proteins lean, and the fat needs to be heart friendly. Because of the precise nature of the Zone diet people find it difficult to cook it. Zone diet food delivery services are available which deliver meals to your door. These services are also handy for people who wish to conform to the diet but are unable to cook. The basics of this excellent diet is:
· You get to eat a particular number of Zone Blocks each day.
· Each Zone block consists of mini blocks of carbohydrates, proteins, and fat.
· The number of Zone blocks you get to eat depends on your weight, height, body shape etc.
Once your Zone diet is calculated you are required to stick to it.
Explaining Food Delivery
Zone diet is a program for weight loss and general wellness. To get the maximum benefit out of this you need to strictly follow its guidelines. Right Proportion and Right Portion – this is how the diet works. Through the diet three main hormones are controlled. These are Insulin, Glucagon, and Eicosanoids. There is a diet program for practicing vegetarians as well. Animal protein is substituted by vegetable protein.
You need to opt for the delivery service best suited too you. Capable and efficient delivery services would help determine what food and how much is required as an optimum Zone diet for you. Your dietary considerations and your allergies are taken care of. You can opt for favorable carbohydrates and proteins.
There are certain advantages to using food delivery services to have your diet delivered:
· You save your time spent on cooking.
· No more headaches counting those calories and food blocks.
· No more need to shop around for the items required to make up the diet list.
· You can order your diet online.
· You can order for everyone in the family, including children. Certain delivery services have a program for every taste.
You are entitled to 3 Zone meals and 2 Zone snacks each day. Zone diet is delivered on a weekly basis. A typical menu delivered to your door could be:
· Breakfast: Cranberry walnut pancakes with turkey bacon and maple syrup
· Lunch: Marinated black forest ham and artichoke salad with a heart of palm dressing
· Afternoon Snack: A strawberry yogurt ZonePerfect bar
· Dinner: Herb crusted scallops on wilted greens and sugar snaps, wild and long grain rice
· Evening Snack: Roasted red pepper, rosemary and northern white bean dip with fresh vegetables
You can have your diet delivered at home or to your office or even to a hotel if you are away on business. If you are a vegetarian you need to select a Zone diet food delivery service that will cater to vegetarians too.
The author has written thousands of website content articles on various topics.